Application to the Bachelor of Architecture
1.) Application to UNC Charlotte Undergraduate Admissions
You must complete your online application and submit all required application materials to UNC Charlotte by January 31, 2016.
2.) Application to the School of Architecture
Please submit the following application package to the School of Architecture by January 31, 2016:
- Statement of Purpose that explains applicant's reasons for wanting to be admitted to the School of Architecture (approx. 500 words)
- Resume that includes educational and professional experience
- Core Competency Evaluation Form. Download Form > Core Competency Evaluation Form
- 8½ x 11 bound portfolio of design/creative work (Portfolios will ONLY BE RETURNED IF YOU PROVIDE an oversized self addressed, return postage envelope according to U.S. Postal Service and/or Express Mail Standards)
- Academic essay or research paper (properly footnoted)
- Three recommendations from persons familiar with the applicant's personal and professional qualifications. Download Form > Applicant Evaluation Form
The completed application package should be sent to the attention of:
Bachelor of Architecture Admissions
School of Architecture, Storrs 105
9201 University City Blvd.
Charlotte, NC 28223-0001
For questions regarding the admissions process, please email SoAfirstname.lastname@example.org.