The mission of the Center for Integrated Building Design Research (CIBDR) is to capture the integrated design divident by:
- Enabling market transformation through applied research assessment & evaluation
- Advancing evidence based professional practice through applied research methods & architectural design education
- Measuring the value of appropriate technology to achieve sustainable advantage for greater energy efficiency, high performance building and enhance workplace productivity
- Providing insight into integrated design process and systems (commissioning, POE & policy)
- Developing advanced metrics measurement and verification and visualization methods
For more information, visit http://cibdr.uncc.edu/.