The School of Architecture at the University of North Carolina at Charlotte offers a variety of different graduate degree options. Click on the links below for more information about each program.
- Master of Architecture I (MArch I)
- Master of Architecture II (MArch II)
- Master of Architecture II Advanced Standing (M2AS)
- Master of Science in Architecture (MS)
- Dual Master of Architecture II UNC Charlotte / Tongji University
- Dual Master of Science in Architecture / Master of Science in Computer Science or Information Technology
Urban Design Options
For more information and examples of student work, see the SoA Graduate Programs Prospectus.
The SoA maintains accredited status through the National Architectural Accrediting Board (NAAB), which reviews curriculum, facilities, faculty, and program resources. Both the Master of Architecture I and Master of Architecture II degree programs are fully accredited by NAAB. Click here for the School of Architecture's ARE Pass Rates.