The College of Arts + Architecture (CoA+A) has a wealth of resources available for students seeking academic and professional advice. These resources include professional Academic Advisors, Undergraduate Studies Coordinators, and faculty mentors.
CoA+A Advising Mission
The mission of the College of Arts + Architecture Academic Advising Program is to create an information-sharing and decision-making framework that requires students to be active participants in their education, which in turn enables them to identify and accomplish their educational, personal, and career-related goals. Advising in the CoA+A is a collaborative process between students, advisors, and faculty that promotes academic success, encourages timely progression through degrees, and connects students with resources and opportunities within the CoA+A and UNC Charlotte.
- My UNC Charlotte: Banner Self-Service, CONNECT, Degree Works, etc.
- GPA Calculator
- General Education Requirements
- Academic Calendar
- General Academic Advising
- Academic Advising FAQs
- Academic Plans of Study for All Majors
- Academic Plans of Study for All Minors
- Undergraduate Academic Programs
- University Calatogs
- Undergraduate Graduation Application
- Graduate Graduation Application
- Undergraduate Academic Petition Form
- Transient Study Form
- Grade Replacement Policy and Online Form
- Audit and Pass/No Credit Form
- Use of Student Works Form
- Graduate students should contact advisors in their program of study, found on the Graduate School's website.
- Undergraduate students can locate their Academic Advisor through CONNECT, My UNC Charlotte, or through departmental contact link.